The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, December 5, 2008

Insistant on the iPhone


I have officially crossed over. Giving into my urges I am now the owner of an iPhone and I love it. A little holiday buy for myself. I made the purchase over the Thanksgiving break and actually got to play with it once I got back to town. It was a constant struggle to gain power over the little device with so many possibilities. If my dad was not hoarding it in his room, my brother-in-law was playing. If it happened to be able to rest the guy would soon find it and then I would get it back once the battery needed a little charge. To say the least, my family liked the new buy.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm pretty pumped about the holiday season that has crept up on me!

No comments: