The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 25, 2008

bad hair morning

Just in case you didn't already know, but its a REALLY bad idea to:

try a new hair style when you're already running late for work...


(slight exaggeration of what my hair would have looked like had I left it... without the roots though, of course)

This morning I didn't want to straighten my hair OR wear it curly (I know, lazy!). So I decided to try this new way of styling. B.A.D. idea-- I now how people with naturally tight curly hair feels in the morning. Not to say trying new things is a bad thing, just make sure you have the time. The time that you "save" to do your new doo is quickly used up when you realize you still have to wait for the straightener to heat up to undo what you shouldn't have done in the first place.

I made to work, slightly late, with nice straight hair. I should just except what can and can't be done with my mop.

PS-- Going on vacation next week to Texas with the guy... yay!

No comments: