The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Wii.Diculous.

Have you ever heard about people playing with a Wii? I've never liked video games and honestly think they are pointless, but recently I was able to bring a Wii home to test out. Umm... Can I say ABSOLUTE FUN! I played the sports game which can be quite addicting. On Sunday, the guy and I started playing and really got into it. 5 hours later we realized why the game kept telling us to take a break and go outside! We totally lost track of time! Lots of fun! Lots of laughs!

The next day though... Wow! No more laughing... My arm seemed a little sore when I woke up. By the end of the work day I was wiidiculously sore! Having the exercise science degree that I have, (the one I practice in theory) I know I should work out those muscles again or the soreness will be worse the following day. So, of course, I went straight from work to play some more. Bowling is my favorite game and I promise you, that small little controller weighed as much as a bowling ball!

PS-- Saw Mama Mia last night and loved loved it! Great movie and great soundtrack!
if you change your mind, I'm the first in line... honey I'm still free. take a chance on me...
I'll be singing for months! :)

No comments: