The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TCK Friend



Have you met my TCK friend? If you haven't, I think you should. If you went to Southern Miss, you probably do know her. If you've read past posts, you might remember her from some of my past travels. This is one her specialties.
She is one of my most diverse friends and has great worldly knowledge. Better than that though, she's a TON of fun to hang out with. She is a person that has honestly taken every piece of her childhood, college, family, and professional life to make who she is.

Have you guessed who my TCK friend is?

If you guessed:


Then, you're right!

My "Third Culture Kid" friend, Jessica also has a blog. She explains what it means to be a TCK. Check her out here!


No comments: