The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Unusual Conversations

It sometimes makes me laugh how the conversations between two females can ebb and flow into totally unrelated topics. Today I was in the car with a great friend and the convo started about work. Likes, dislikes, exciting things going on, frustrations and so forth. Then I'm not sure how it happened, but we were in a detailed discussion about the type of face wash we use. What we look for in a face wash, what kinds we've used, and on and on. I absolutely could not imagine two guys have an in depth conversation about this topic. The topics continued to bounce for the duration of the car ride across town. Before dropping her off, we had covered exercising on the trace, work, face cleansers, housing in town, boards, and back to work.

After dropping her off at her office, it occurred to me how random our conversation was. Does this ever happen to you? Or am I just random?

No comments: