The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

umm... hi

So this is my first blog-ever. Wow, exciting I know... Calm down though. I wanted to write something really short for my first blog to get over the initial anxiety of writing a blog. I know you're thinking, 'anxiety?' Yes, anxiety. I've created a blog in the past but then immediately deleted it. Fear of commitment I guess. I don't know.
So basically I see a blog as a spot to place your thoughts, funny (embarrassing) recounts of life, and questions that come up during the day that seem impossible to answer. I figured since I occasionally have some thoughts and usually something embarrassingly funny happens to me, then a blog would be nice. I also have those questions that I have no clue about and instead of finding an answer, I would rather send it out into the great mystery of this thing we call the 'World Wide Web'. Maybe as my question floats around above all our heads, someone can snatch it up and know the answer. Maybe. Plus it will give me something to do in my down time. So hi! Nice to be here.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

You my friend, make me smile!