The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, June 5, 2008

delightfully tacky, yet unrefined?

And no, I am not talking about Hooters... the restaurant. No, I just returned home from a party. This was no ordinary party though. This was a lingerie party.

Oh la la...

While typing I know I am breaking some sort of "chick rule", but I'm not exposing anything risque, so I'm safe. All I have to say is, I should have taken a pencil and paper to take notes for my way distant future hopefully one-day honeymoon (no, it is nowhere on the radar, but I'm sure these ideas and 'tips' will not go out of style).

The excuse for a bunch of girls to get together and talk about unmentionables is that my sweet friend is getting married this weekend. Amy Wade will soon Amy Knight. Excitement. I know you can feel it! She's tying the knot and I can't be more happier for her!

Congratulations my friend! I can't wait for Saturday!

2 comments:

Wade's World said...

It could have been much worse!!!!

Oh, and FYI, those "tips" never go out of style.

John Wesley Leek said...

;) (the smiley wink only leaves questions; it never answers them)