The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, February 6, 2009

On a Roll

I have to tell you about a new find. When you read this, you will think "Those have been around forever- this is nothing new". Well in the MY world these are new and a-ma-zing.

Okay, I will admit that I was introduced to them about 2 or 3 years, but did not think that they would work for me. I recently went on a trip and saw my travel companion using them. Then and there I decided I too could use them.

What am I referring to? Well, velcro rollers of course! Yes, those rollers that do not require heat or little pins to hold them in place. It had to have been a smart person to slap a piece of velcro on the outside of a roller!

Anyone with long or short hair can use these little marvels. True, shorter hair works better, but I love that I get smoother hair with a slight flip on the end without applying extra heat. Lord knows my hair can stand to have less heat applied.

Never tried the roller o' velcro? Maybe you should and you will be a believer too!



**Still waiting on a Granny update. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I've always wanted to try velcro rollers. With your endorsement, I might just have to pick some up!