The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, October 3, 2008

All Around Busy

Hi there! Don't know if you remember me, but I used to be a blogger... then I got a new job. Meaning I got busy really busy! But I am making an effort to make blogging a routine thing, and in order to do this I am starting the alphabet blog... I'm sure I will soon refer to it as the dreaded alphabet, but for the time being I'll be an optimist with the glass half full :)

My "A" could stand for many things:

Absolutely Ashamed: I know I saw that last blog post date... August! Really?
Accustomed: Slowly but surely I am becoming accustomed to my job. I am constantly learning something new. It's almost like being in school again, only I'm on the other side of the desk. Scary... for both me and the students :)
Anonymous Ticket: I would love to have the job of giving out speeding tickets anonymously on campus. I'm a great judge of when someone is going too fast. Its really not that hard in a 15 mph zone. In my head, I hand out tickets left and right, especially parking. But that's another story another day.
Advisement: This week is coming up and its on my mind.
Academic: Should I go back to school?
Awesome Timing: somehow something worked out right. I was in the right place at the right time on the right day and it all worked out. I stopped looking for a place to move to and a good friend calls me up needing a roommate. Amazing! (and another A) So this month is "Move Month" yay!
Apple: Not just any apple though, The BIG Apple! I get a little vacay with the girls in two weeks to New York City! Very excited!

My point is across... I had plenty of "A's" to choose from, but my top pick is All Around Busy because that is what I am right now!

Much Love!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I missed you. My blog-stalking is now complete.

Thank you.