The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, October 13, 2008

C is for Check lists and Countdown to the City

It's official, I'm excited. Well, I've been excited for a while now, but the reality is setting in. In a few short days I will be making my way to the Big Apple for a girls weekend. Fall Break is here for students, so I figured that would be a slow time to take some time off, and I did.

Two of my good friends and I will spend a long weekend doing whatever we want. And according to our recent emails to one another, whatever we want includes A LOT. Not wanting to miss out, the dork in me came out, and I created a googledoc for our itinerary. Pretty sure eyes were rolled on the other side of their screens, but I'm just covering all the bases. Flights are booked, rooms are reserved, all's that's left is bags to be packed (which will be tomorrow night).

All three of us have birthdays coming up soon. So every night we are in the city we will celebrate one birthday. It works out perfect- three nights, three birthdays. I'm hoping this will become an annual event. Different years, different cities... I think I'm on to something...

No worries... I'm taking the camera. The batteries are charging now!

No comments: