The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

tagging conformity

So, this tag thing is going around the blogspot right now.... I suppose in an effort to procrastinate a bit I will contribute. Thanks Amy.

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Clean my apartment.
2. Do some laundry
3. Buy a gift
4. Call a gym and join
5. Catch up on some reading

Five snacks I enjoy...
1. Wheat thins
2. Hummus... is this considered a snack or meal?
3. cheese
4. CANDY! I have a slight sweet tooth
5. Combos-- the pepperoni with cracker kind

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire ...
1. Pay off any bills for me, parents and sister/brother-in-law
2. Give to different service/nonprofit organizations-- kids, cancer (things I care about)
3. Church
4. travel
5. not throw it all away

Five bad habits...
1. Can't say no
2. Push important issues to the side instead of facing them
3. Sometimes I don't share my true feelings (kinda ties in with #2)
4. Try to finish other people's sentences
5. Daydream

Five places I have lived ...
1. Brandon, MS
2. Hattiesburg, MS
3. Southern Miss Campus, this is much different than living in Hattiesburg
4. Madrid, Spain (for a summer while I studied)
5. my mom would say I lived at best friend's house for the better part of my childhood instead of my own house.

Five jobs I've had...
1. Developer for the Future (I babysit. I like kids.)
2. Provider of Higher Education (maybe not THE provider, but I help by doing my job now)
3. Soldier of Knowledge (aka- student)
4. Barista (okay, I served coffee at a medical facility, but barista sounds really cool)
5. Scrimp Scrampy Server (server at Red Lobster in Jackson for a short time)

Okay... That's all. I'm not tagging anyone. It's just too much pressure :)

No comments: