The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. --Eleanor Roosevelt

Thursday, April 3, 2008

hi grandma

Yesterday marked the highly celebrated day of my boss's birthday. Since everyone knows that the world revolves around me (complete joke for those who know me) I got to thinking about my birthday and the year under my belt. It suddenly occurred to me that in November I will be a quarter of a century old.

Crazy!

If that weren't enough, there's more! As you may know (yes both of my readers know) I work with college students. This week we got to meet a lot of incoming freshmen for next year. Did you know that next year's freshmen will be born in 1990??!! Hello I officially am old. If you see me walking on campus and feel compelled to call me grandma, gramps, nanna, maw-maw, granny, grams, grammy, or any other grandmotherly name instead of Staci-- I understand and I will probably answer. That is if my hip doesn't break first.

2 comments:

John Wesley Leek said...

MeMaw!

John Wesley Leek said...

http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Like stuff white people like, but not.